RECOVERY FOR: External Hard Drive, External Media Device
WARNING: For hard drive failure, let Cherry's experts diagnostically determine both the cause and extent of damage. A professional recovery expert should diagnose the drive immediately after the crash occurs. Additional physical or structural damage and irreversible data loss can occur if you try and repair it yourself.
What is an External Hard Drive?
Any hard drive that attaches to the computer's outside port and is removable is known as an External Media Device.
What are the functions of External Hard Drives?
Both portable and detachable external hard drives can be transported place to place and are a convenient method to:
- Back up files from the computer's internal hard drive/drives
- Move or transfer data from computer to computer
Why is data recovery essential on External Hard Drives?
Data loss via hardware failure, corrupt file system, and dropped drives is prevalent on these storage media devices. Cherry Systems’ hard drive data recovery services can also recover data from a drive that has been physically damaged, including failure due to lightning, fires, ﬂoods, or another environmental issue.
How is the External Drive connected to the Computer System?
Connection to a computer's outside port is either by a Firewire or USB cable with the drive having an interface adaptor.
What is usually the first symptom of a damaged drive?
When powered on, the user will hear unfamiliar sounds from the device.
Cherry Systems, with their highly experienced engineers, can recover data from hard drive. It is imperative that you unplug the device as soon as any symptom appears and contact a data recovery expert.
Cherry Systems' highly qualified personnel will diagnose the extent of the hard drive damage. Causes might include:
- Structural damage to the hard drive case
- Logical file system damage
- Accidental dropping or excessive jarring
- Detaching the device inappropriately or at a critical time
- Heat—no ventilation in the case or lack of adequate ventilation
Whether the loss is caused by physical, electronic, or accidental causes,
Cherry Systems Hard Drive Data Recovery is YOUR trusted Data Recovery Expert for Hard Drive Recovery Services.
The experienced and qualified engineers at Cherry Systems are highly successful in external hard drive recovery, whether the drive data loss is from an accident, environmental conditions, or mechanical problems. Our data recovery services have even recovered files from physically damaged devices, including from natural disasters of lightning, fire, water, and/or power surges. Cherry’s hard drive recovery (HDD recovery) is unmatched in the industry.
As Cherry's client, you will have:
- A choice of service -- Expedited service (Estimated 2-4 business days), Standard Service (Estimated 5-10 business days) or Economy service (Estimated 11-21 business days)
- Safe data recovery environment in the industry for your personal and confidential data
- Certified Class 100 Cleanroom facilities—vital for protecting the sensitive internal components of hard drives
- Maintains exceptional air purity
- Contains less than 100 airborne particles larger than 0.5 microns in each cubic foot of air.
- Expert engineers certified to safely recover data
- No data recovery delay with hardware replacement
- Initial up-front flat rate price for data recovery process -- No hidden costs
Cherry Systems Data Recovery supports all manufacturers of these hard drives, and our experts are highly knowledgeable in recovering data from damaged or corrupted external hard drives and media devices.
Cherry Systems has extensive experience dealing with software, firmware, and hardware associated with all types of hard drive repair. Using our intricate knowledge of the inner workings of these devices, we are able to rebuild, repair, or reconstruct damaged or inaccessible data. Cherry Systems HDD recovery techniques are highly successful in recovering lost data from hard drive crashes that other companies might consider unrecoverable.
Cherry's Standard Process in External Hard Drive Recovery
- Providing a free evaluation of your failed drive
- Sending you a written warranted quote for your acceptance
- Downloading the recovered data to your choice of media
- Informing you in a timely manner when the recovered data is ready
Throughout this HDD recovery process, Cherry's clients may be assured that the highest standards of quality, protection and security are employed on their behalf by our highly qualified team of experts.
What restores valuable and irreplaceable data from External Hard Drives?
THE RECOVERY DATA PROCESS BY CHERRY SYSTEMS
Let us help you. Contact us now.