RECOVERY FOR: USB Thumb Drive
WARNING: For damaged media, let Cherry's experts diagnostically determine both the cause and extent of damage. Additional physical or structural damage and irreversible data loss may occur if you try to repair it yourself.
For damaged Thumb/USB devices, it's imperative that you not try to straighten the device or re-solder connectors. Irreversible data loss can occur.
Cherry Systems' highly qualified personnel in recovering data from these damaged devices will diagnose the extent of the damage. These devices include:
- Flash drives
- Sandisk T-Flash
- USB Flash drives/USB Storage Media
- Thumb drives
- Pen Drives
- Flash Media
- Portable Storage Device
If your Flash or USB storage media device is physically damaged or stopped working, additional physical or structural damage can occur if you try to repair it yourself. Even plugging in the device can cause irrecoverable data loss.
Although Flash and/or USB failure is different for the two types of media, there is a high potential for additional data loss in both devices if not diagnosed by a professional recovery expert immediately after the loss of data is noticed.
Unfortunately, mistakes occur and files can be lost by:
- Accidentally deleting the wrong file, document or photo(s)
- File corruption
- Not ejecting properly
- Failure due to dead or unresponsive flash drives
Whether the loss is caused by physical, electronic, or accidental causes,
Cherry Systems Data Recovery is YOUR trusted Data Recovery Expert for Thumb Drive Recovery.
USB damage can be easily seen as most damage is apparent. The device is either cracked, warped, or bent. If the device has been dropped or jolted, it's important for Cherry's recovery experts to know about this accident up front. Cherry Systems’ data recovery process is quite successful in recovering lost data from damaged USB thumb drives.
As Cherry's client, you will have:
- A choice of service -- Standard Service (5-8 business days) or Expedited Service (2 business days)
- Safe data recovery environment in the industry for your personal and confidential data
- Certified Class 100 Cleanroom facilities—vital for protecting the sensitive internal components of hard drives
- Maintains exceptional air purity
- Contains less than 100 airborne particles larger than 0.5 microns in each cubic foot of air.
- Expert engineers certified to safely recover data
- Initial up-front flat rate price -- No hidden costs
- No data recovery delay with hardware replacement
Cherry Systems Data Recovery supports most manufacturers of these drives, and our experts are highly knowledgeable in thumb drive recovery.
Cherry's Standard Process for Data Recovery Services
- Providing a free 24-hour evaluation of your failed device
- Sending you a written quote for your acceptance
- Listing the recoverable data for your review
- Downloading the recovered data to your choice of media
- Informing you in a timely manner when the recovered data is ready
Throughout this thumb drive recovery process, Cherry's clients may be assured that the highest standards of quality, protection and security are employed on their behalf by our highly qualified team of experts.
What restores valuable and irreplaceable data from USB Thumb Drives?
THE RECOVERY DATA PROCESS BY CHERRY SYSTEMS
Let us help you. Contact us now.