Our Guarantee: NO RECOVERY – NO COST
STEP 1: Fast, Free Evaluation
- Email the Data Recovery Information Form, or submit our online form to let us know what symptoms your experiencing with your device.
- Of course, we need your device to give you a flat-rate price for the data recovery process.
- Drives will be evaluated to determine if it is a "software" or "hardware" failure. (We do have a cleanroom on-site.)
- Evaluation results for most devices are guaranteed within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Cherry will provide a flat-rate price, and require authorization before proceeding.
- Call us at 770.955.2395 or 1.800.500.2840 if you need help or assistance.
NOTE: RAID, NAS, SAN, Cell Phone & Tablet evaluations are exceptions. A 48-hour evaluation is necessary to determine condition and recoverability for these devices, and their may be some fees involved for their evaluations. We will always get your approval before moving forward.
Service Level Track:
You Choose: Expedited service (2-4 business days), Standard service (5-10 business days) or Economy service (11-21 business days)
Getting Us Your Device:
STEP 2: Authorization
Please fill out and sign an Authorization Form of your flat rate price for the data recovery process. Form can be returned via:
- Email or
- Fax at 678.398.9953
Also, Optional Services will let you choose how you want the device returned.
STEP 3: Discovery File Listing
You may choose for us to pull a file listing before going to the data recovery process. A file listing will show the recoverable documents found on your damaged/failed media device before committing to the price of the data recovery process.
If you choose to go this route, we will require payment up front, and 48-hour window (2 business days) is provided for viewing the file listing. After reviewing the files, you may choose to stop the process and the investment you have already paid will be your only cost. You may then pick up your drive or we may recycle it in-house.
If you choose to move forward with the data recovery process, we will credit the investment you made toward your data recovery total.
Please note in some cases, we may also require a bench setup fee on top of the file listing fee in order for us to stabilize the drive.
The data recovery process is time scheduled based on your urgency. Needed replacement parts are pulled from our extensive inventory or ordered from our network of suppliers.
You choose the most convenient and cost-effective option for you.
STEP 4: Returning Your Data
Recoveries under 200GB may be returned on a Flash Drive. You may either provide a flash drive to us for download or purchase one from us.
For larger size recoveries:
- Provide your own blank hard drive to us.
- Rent a hard drive from us.
- $150 ($50 rental fee + $100 refundable security deposit)
- Purchase a new hard drive from us.
- 1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB & 4 TB (larger sizes available if needed)
Need Help Transferring Files?
Contact your IT consultant or computer repair shop.
Cherry Systems will retain a copy of your files for 30 days in case of transfer problems.
You Choose: Shipping & Handling Or Pick Up.
STEP 5: Follow-up Care
Our recovery advisor will provide you with the basic information to upload the recovered data onto your systems.