RECOVERY FOR: Portable Hard Drive
WARNING: For hard drive failure, let Cherry's experts diagnostically determine both the cause and extent of damage. A professional recovery expert should diagnose the drive immediately after the crash occurs. Additional physical or structural damage and irreversible data loss can occur if you try and repair it yourself.
Hard Drive Failures
Unusual Sounds from the Hard Drive
- A read/write head physically contacting the platter containing data
- Damage to the hard drive's platters
- Misalignment of the heads and platter from being dropped or jarred
- Power surges potentially causing corrupted firmware controlling the hard drive’s read/write head
- Electrical problems, i.e., burned chip or a failing component on the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) controller
Have you dropped your hard drive?
Do NOT power up a drive that has sustained physical trauma.
Hard Drive Not Formatted - Hard drive's partition damaged, deleted or corrupted
- Forced shut-down (hard reboot)
- Power outage or surge
- Disc partitioning utilities
- Installing or updating software, including anti-virus programs
Hard Drive or Device Not Recognized
- Hard drive is damaged
- Change of bios boot priority
- Damaged partition structure
- Viruses or malware
Operating System Not Found
- Damaged operating system files
- Changes of boot device priority
- Damaged partition table
- Hard drive failure from reformatting
Cherry Systems, with their highly experienced engineers, can recover data from hard drive even from a damaged or corrupt drive. It is imperative that you unplug the device as soon as any symptom appears and contact a data recovery expert.
Cherry Systems' highly qualified personnel will diagnose the extent of the damage. Causes might include:
- Structural damage to the hard drive case
- Logical file system damage
- Accidental dropping or excessive jarring
- Detaching the device inappropriately or at a critical time
- Heat—no ventilation in the case or lack of adequate ventilation
Whether the loss is caused by physical, electronic, or accidental causes,
Cherry Systems Data Recovery is YOUR trusted Data Recovery Expert for Hard Drive Recovery Services.
The experienced and qualified engineers at Cherry Systems are highly successful in portable hard drive recovery, whether the drive data loss is from an accident, environmental conditions, or mechanical problems. Our data recovery services have even recovered files from physically damaged devices, including from natural disasters of lightning, fire, water, and/or power surges. Cherry’s hard drive recovery (HDD recovery) is unmatched in the industry.
As Cherry's client, you will have:
- A choice of service -- Expedited service (2-4 business days), Standard Service (5-8 business days) or Economy service (10-21 business days)
- Safe data recovery environment in the industry for your personal and confidential data
- Certified Class 100 Cleanroom facilities—vital for protecting the sensitive internal components of hard drives
- Maintains exceptional air purity
- Contains less than 100 airborne particles larger than 0.5 microns in each cubic foot of air.
- Expert engineers certified to safely recover data
- Initial up-front flat rate price -- No hidden costs
- No data recovery delay with hardware replacement
Cherry Systems Data Recovery supports all manufacturers of these drives, and our experts are highly knowledgeable in recovering data from damaged and corrupted hard drives.
Cherry Systems has extensive experience dealing with software, firmware, and hardware associated with all types of hard drive repair. Using our intricate knowledge of the inner workings of these devices, we are able to rebuild, repair, or reconstruct damaged or inaccessible data. Cherry Systems HDD recovery techniques are highly successful in recovering lost data from hard drive crashes that other companies might consider unrecoverable.
Cherry's Standard Process in Hard Drive Recovery
- Providing a free 24-hour evaluation of your failed drive
- Sending you a written warranted quote for your acceptance
- Providing a list of recoverable data for your review
- Downloading the recovered data to your choice of media
- Informing you in a timely manner when the recovered data is ready
Throughout this HDD recovery process, Cherry's clients may be assured that the highest standards of quality, protection and security are employed on their behalf by our highly qualified team of experts.
What restores valuable and irreplaceable data from Portable Hard Drives?
THE RECOVERY DATA PROCESS BY CHERRY SYSTEMS
Let us help you. Contact us now.